Who should apply?
Check you have the right training background to get the most out of these courses
The range of training media provided within the Nanoscale and Technology Masters Training Package is intended to meet the needs of all the following:
- New graduates from UK or overseas undergraduate science/technology courses who are seeking further qualification in an area of interest and relevance.
- New and existing graduates who require a 'conversion course' providing specialist knowledge in the burgeoning area of science/technology.
- Industrial employees in scientific/technological posts who require training in one or more specific areas of nanotechnology.
- Industrial employees in management posts who require an informed overview on one or more subject areas within nanotechnology.
- PhD research students who require training in one or more specific areas of nanotechnology to support their research activity.
You must have, or expect to gain before entry, at least a second class honours degree, or equivalent, in Physics, Chemistry, Materials Science, Electronic Engineering, or a related discipline.